Filter by Application:P WB Reset
|Goat anti phospho-70S6K antibody recognizes an epitope within the C-terminal (CT) region of human p70S6K, otherwise known as RPS6KB1 or Ribosomal protein S6 kinase beta-1. 70S6K is a serine/threonine kinase which acts upon 40S ribosomal protein S6 to induce protein synthesis, allowing for efficient G1 phase progression.
p70S6K is activated following phosphorylation of several sites, in response to hormones, growth factors, mitogenic stimuli and physical exercise, and is a downstream effector in the AKT/mTOR (mammalian target of rapamycin) signalling pathway. p70S6K also acts as a regulator of cell motility, invasion, and cytoskeletal reorganization.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Expected from Sequence Mouse Expected from Sequence Rabbit Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human p70S6K (CT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence C-MISKRPEHLRMNL corresponding to the C-Terminal region of p70S6K (NP_003152.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP1575 detects a band of approximately 65-70kDa in human muscle and placenta cell lysates.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004672 protein kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005741 mitochondrial outer membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0019717 synaptosome
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0031929 TOR signaling cascade
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0045202 synapse
- GO:0045931 positive regulation of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0045948 positive regulation of translational initiation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up