Rabbit anti p53DINP1 antibody recognizes p53DINP1 (p53-dependent damage-inducible nuclear protein 1). The protein promotes p53 phosphorylation on Ser46 in response to DNA double strand breaks, thereby inducing apoptosis. p53DINP1 is found in the nucleus and is ubiquitously expressed. Expression is dramatically reduced in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomas early in the development of pancreatic cancer.
Two isoforms of the protein exists, a 27kDa alpha and an 18kDa beta form. AHP1659 detects a band of 27kDa in human lung tissue lysate. In human spleen, and mouse liver and kidney tissue a band is detected at 18kDa.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to p53DINP1 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the amino terminus of human p53DINP1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of p53DINP1 antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available