p53 (pSer392) antibody
The tumor suppressor protein p53, is expressed ubiquitously and plays an important role in blocking proliferation of damaged cells.
Phosphorylation of p53 at serine 392 is reported in response to diverse stresses, for example UV irradiation.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Monkey Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human phosphorylated p53 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- 10mM HEPES pH7.5
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 0.01% Bovine Serum Albumin 50% Glycerol
- Synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to an amino acid sequence within p53 which includes the phosphorylated residue serine 392.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
Applications of p53 (pSer392) antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP906 recognises a band of approximately 53kD in rat brain nuclear fraction lysates.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):Biotin||STAR121B||E WB||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR121F||F||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR121P||E WB||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR124P||C E WB||1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:FITC||STAR34B||C F||1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:RPE||STAR35A||F||1 ml|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®488||STAR36D488GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®680||STAR36D680GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Dylight®800||STAR36D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for p53 (pSer392) antibody
Jaiswal, A.S. & Narayan, S. (2001) p53-dependent transcriptional regulation of the APC promoter in colon cancer cells treated with DNA alkylating agents.
J Biol Chem. 276 (21): 18193-9.