The TUFM gene encodes a protein which participates in protein translation in mitochondria. Mutations in TUFM have been associated with combined oxidative phosphorylation deficiency resulting in lactic acidosis and fatal encephalopathy. A pseudogene has been identified on chromosome 17 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human p43 antibody detects a band of 46 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti p43 detects a band of approximately 46 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide of partial human p43 (amino acids 342 - 370)
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0003746 translation elongation factor activity
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0042645 mitochondrial nucleoid
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of p43 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|