Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Goat anti Human Osteopontin antibody recognises an epitope within the C-terminal (CT) region of osteopontin, an acid-rich, multidomain, phosphorylated ~60 kDa glycoprotein. Osteopontin is a secreted chemokine-like protein and member of the SIBLING family, and is synthesised by many cell types.
Osteopontin is involved in enhancing production of interferon-gamma and interleukin-12 and reducing production of interleukin-10. It is essential in the pathway that leads to type I immunity. Osteoponitn is also thought to be important to cell-matrix interaction, and can bind fibronectin, collagen and calcium.
Osteopontin has been suggested to have a role in atherosclerosis, bone remodelling, angiogenesis, wound healing and tissue injuries.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog Expected from Sequence Rat Expected from Sequence Mouse Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid, ready to use.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to osteopontin (CT) were raised by repeated immunisations of goat with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide with sequence C-DPKSKEEDKHLK, from the C-terminal of osteopontin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||1.0||3.0 ug/ml|
- Western Blotting
- AHP1069 detects a band of approximately 60kDa in lysates of human thymus, tonsil and spleen. Approximate 30kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines Jurkat and MOLT4. This band corresponds to the cleavage product from the 60kDa glcoprotein.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for Osteopontin antibody
Rangaswami, H. et al. (2006) Osteopontin: role in cell signaling and cancer progression.
Trens Cell Biol. 16: 79-87.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up