Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti NUP62
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti NUP62 detects a band of approximately 72 kDa in MOLT-4 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered glycine.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant protein encompassing part of the middle region of human NUP62
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000922 spindle pole
- GO:0003682 chromatin binding
- GO:0030529 ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005643 nuclear pore
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005975 carbohydrate metabolic process
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0008219 cell death
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- GO:0009755 hormone-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0010827 regulation of glucose transport
- GO:0015031 protein transport
- GO:0015758 glucose transport
- GO:0046966 thyroid hormone receptor binding
- GO:0017056 structural constituent of nuclear pore
- GO:0030159 receptor signaling complex scaffold activity
- GO:0030528 transcription regulator activity
- GO:0031074 nucleocytoplasmic shuttling complex
- GO:0031965 nuclear membrane
- GO:0042169 SH2 domain binding
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043130 ubiquitin binding
- GO:0045742 positive regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0045941 positive regulation of transcription
- GO:0051028 mRNA transport
- GO:0055085 transmembrane transport
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up