Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase A antibody
The NME1 gene was identified because of its reduced mRNA transcript levels in highly metastatic cells. Nucleoside diphosphate kinase (NDK) exists as a hexamer composed of 'A' (encoded by NME1) and 'B' (encoded by NME2) isoforms. Mutations in NME1 have been identified in aggressive neuroblastomas (Chang et al. 1994). Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for NME1. Co-transcription of NME1 and the neighboring downstream gene (NME2) generates naturally-occurring transcripts (NME1-NME2), which encodes a fusion protein comprised of sequence sharing identity with each individual gene product (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Goat anti Human nucleoside diphosphate kinase A antibody detects a band of 16 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti nucleoside diphosphate kinase A detects a band of approximately 16 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Peptide sequence DYTSCAQNWIYE
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0004536 deoxyribonuclease activity
- GO:0004550 nucleoside diphosphate kinase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006183 GTP biosynthetic process
- GO:0006228 UTP biosynthetic process
- GO:0006241 CTP biosynthetic process
- GO:0006897 endocytosis
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0015949 nucleobase, nucleoside and nucleotide interconversion
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- GO:0043388 positive regulation of DNA binding
- GO:0050679 positive regulation of epithelial cell proliferation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|