N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive factor (NSF) and valosin-containing protein (p97) are two ATPases known to be involved in transport vesicle/target membrane fusion and fusions between membrane compartments. A trimer of the protein encoded by NSFL1C binds a hexamer of cytosolic p97 and is required for p97-mediated regrowth of Golgi cisternae from mitotic Golgi fragments. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. A related pseudogene has been identified on chromosome 8 (provided by RefSeq, May 2011).
Rabbit anti Human NSFL1C antibody detects a band of 41 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti NSFL1C antibody recognizes a band of approximately 41 kDa in A431 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between amino acids 214-248 of human NSFL1C
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005694 chromosome
- GO:0005795 Golgi stack
- GO:0008289 lipid binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of NSFL1C antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|