Rabbit anti Human NOXO1 antibody
recognizes human NADPH oxidase organizer 1, also known as NOXO1, NADPH oxidase regulatory protein, Nox organizer 1, Nox-organizing protein 1 or SH3 and PX domain-containing protein 5. NOXO1 is a 376 amino acid ~48 kDa cell membrane associated protein involved in the superoxide-generating activity of NOX1 and NOX3 and is required for the development of crystalline gravity sensing structures of the inner ear (Lundberg et al. 2015
Multiple isoforms of human NOXO1 generated by alternative splicing have been described. Rabbit anti Human NOXO1 antibody recognizes an epitope within the sequence “SGPQFCASRAYES” representing amino acids 238-252 of isoform 1 of human NOXO1, this sequence is common to all described isoforms of human NOXO1 (UniProt : Q8NFA2
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
||Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human NOXO1was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant Human NOXO1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
regulation of hydrogen peroxide metabolic process
superoxide-generating NADPH oxidase activator activity
NADPH oxidase complex
regulation of respiratory burst
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of NOXO1 antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product does not require protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections. This product does not require antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human colon
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra