Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti Human Noxa
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Human Noxa antibody recognizes human Noxa, a mitochondrial localised protein and member of the BH3-only proapoptotic protein family, which is up-regulated by p53, IFNbeta, phorbol esters, dsRNA and viruses, and acts as promoter of caspase and apoptosis activation.
Noxa is a transcriptional target of p53, p73 and BH3-only proteins, and competes with, and displaces, the proapoptotic proteins BAK1, and BIM, from the antiapoptotioc protein MCL1 (Bcl-2-related protein EAT/mcl1), thereby influencing apoptosis versus cell survival.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human NOXA was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide sequence C-TQLRRFGDKLNFRQK from the internal region of Noxa (NP_066950.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP2170 detects a band of approximately 16kDa in human cerebellum cell lysates.
Suitable loading control:
Goat anti Human GAPDH; product code(AHP1064)
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for Noxa antibody
Yu, S.J. et al. (2013) MicroRNA-200a promotes anoikis resistance and metastasis by targeting YAP1 in human breast cancer.
Clin Cancer Res. 19 (6): 1389-99.
Ikezoe, T. et al. (2010) p53 is critical for the Aurora B kinase inhibitor-mediated apoptosis in acute myelogenous leukemia cells.
Int J Hematol. 91: 69-77.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001836 release of cytochrome c from mitochondria
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005741 mitochondrial outer membrane
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- GO:0006921 cellular component disassembly involved in apoptosis
- GO:0006926 virus-infected cell apoptosis
- GO:0008629 induction of apoptosis by intracellular signals
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0043331 response to dsRNA
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up