Encoded by the NONO gene, NonO is an RNA-binding protein which plays various roles in the nucleus, including transcriptional regulation and RNA splicing. A rearrangement between NONO gene and the transcription factor E3 gene has been observed in papillary renal cell carcinoma. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described. Pseudogenes exist on Chromosomes 2 and 16 (provided by RefSeq, Feb 2009).
Goat anti Human NonO antibody detects a band of 55 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti NonO detects a band of approximately 55 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5 % BSA
- Peptide with the sequence C_NRAAPGAEFAPNK, from the C Terminus of the protein sequence.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0006281 DNA repair
- GO:0006310 DNA recombination
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006397 mRNA processing
- GO:0008380 RNA splicing
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0016363 nuclear matrix
- GO:0042382 paraspeckles
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of NonO antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra