Non-Neuronal Enolase antibody
Non-neuronal enolase is a glycolytic enzyme composed of homodimeric alpha enolase subunits and is expressed in most human tissues. Enolase is a glycolytic enzyme that catalyzes the dehydratation of 2-phosphoglycerate to phosphoenolpyruvate, in the last steps of the catabolic glycolytic pathway.
Rabbit anti Human non-neuronal enolase antibody detects NNE as a single band of 47 kDa in a wide range of human cell line lysates. Reactivity with the mouse NIH/3T3 fibroblast cell line is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti non-neuronal enolase detects a band of approximately 47 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native human NNE
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P06733 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ENO1 Related reagents
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Non-Neuronal Enolase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.