Goat anti Human NFIL3 antibody recognizes Nuclear factor interleukin-3-regulated protein (NFIL3), also known as E4 promoter-binding protein 4, Interleukin-3 promoter transcriptional activator, Interleukin-3-binding protein 1 or Transcriptional activator NF-IL3A. NFIL3 is a 462 amino acid ~ 55-60 kDa transcriptional regulator expressed in multiple organs including bladder stomach, thyroid, spinal cord, lymph node, trachea, adrenal gland, bone marrow and muscle (Hulme et al. 2000).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Tris buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide with the sequence C-RLIATQPISASDSG from the C terminus of the protein sequence according to the Entrez Gene accession number NP_005375
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q16649 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- NFIL3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003714 transcription corepressor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0046983 protein dimerization activity
- GO:0048511 rhythmic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of NFIL3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||1 mg||F|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||1 mg||C E WB|
Product Specific References
Kamizono, S. et al. (2009) Nfil3/E4bp4 is required for the development and maturation of NK cells in vivo.
J Exp Med. 206 (13): 2977-86.
Geiger, T.L. et al. (2014) Nfil3 is crucial for development of innate lymphoid cells and host protection against intestinal pathogens.
J Exp Med. 211 (9): 1723-31.