Neuropeptide Y Receptor 4 antibody
Sheep anti Human neuropeptide Y receptor 4 antibody recognizes human neuropeptide Y receptor type 4, also known as Pancreatic polypeptide receptor 1 or PP1. Neuropeptide Y receptor 4 is a 375 amino acid ~42 kDa multipass transmembrane glycoprotein involved in the control of apetite.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Chimpanzee Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the amino acids 345 - 357 (LPLEESEHLPLSTV) of the native molecule conjugated to Keyhole limpet Haemocyanin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P50391 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PPYR1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0007586 digestion
- GO:0007631 feeding behavior
- GO:0008015 blood circulation
- For research purposes only
Applications of Neuropeptide Y Receptor 4 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/50||1/500|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product does not require protein digestion pre-treatment or antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human Breast Carcinoma
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||1.5 ml||C E F WB|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®488||STAR88D488GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®549||STAR88D549GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®649||STAR88D649GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:FITC||STAR88F||1 mg||C|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||1 ml||C E P WB|