Goat anti Human NCF1 antibody recognizes neutrophil cytosolic factor 1 (NCF1), a 47 kDa cytosolic subunit of the multi-protein complex known as NADPH oxidase. Expression of NCF1 is restricted to granulocytes, monocytes and B lymphocytes. Defects in NCF1 have been reported to be a cause of autosomal recessive chronic granulomatous disease.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine Expected from Sequence Dolphin Expected from Sequence Rat Expected from Sequence Mouse Expected from Sequence Rabbit Expected from Sequence Mouse Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to NCF1 were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.02% Sodium Azide 0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence CSESTKRKLASAV corresponding to the C-terminus of NCF1 (NP_000256).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P14598 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- NCF1 Related reagents
- For research purposes only
Applications of NCF1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- AHP647 detects a band of approximately 47kDa in U937 cell lysates. A minimum incubation time of 1 hour is recommended with this antibody.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||1 mg||F|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||1 mg||C E WB|
Product Specific References
References for NCF1 antibody
Davidson-Moncada, J. K. et al. (2002) Involvement of protein kinase D in Fc gamma-receptor activation of the NADPH oxidase in neutrophils.
Biochem. J. 363: 95-103.