NADPH Oxidase 1 antibody
Encoded by the NOX1 gene, NADPH oxidase 1 is a member of the NADPH oxidase family of enzymes responsible for the catalytic one-electron transfer of oxygen to generate superoxide or hydrogen peroxide. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding multiple isoforms have been observed for NOX1 (provided by RefSeq, Nov 2012).
Goat anti Human NADPH Oxidase 1 antibody detects a band of 72 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti NOX1 detects a band of approximately 72 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5 % BSA
- Peptide with the sequence C-DKATDIVTGLKQK, from the internal region of the protein sequence.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0009055 electron carrier activity
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005506 iron ion binding
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0022900 electron transport chain
- GO:0006739 NADP metabolic process
- GO:0006746 FADH2 metabolic process
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0009268 response to pH
- GO:0010575 positive regulation vascular endothelial growth factor production
- GO:0016175 superoxide-generating NADPH oxidase activity
- GO:0016477 cell migration
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0030171 voltage-gated proton channel activity
- GO:0042554 superoxide anion generation
- GO:0042743 hydrogen peroxide metabolic process
- GO:0042995 cell projection
- GO:0043020 NADPH oxidase complex
- GO:0045726 positive regulation of integrin biosynthetic process
- GO:0045730 respiratory burst
- GO:0048365 Rac GTPase binding
- GO:0048661 positive regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0050660 flavin adenine dinucleotide binding
- GO:0050661 NADP binding
- GO:0051454 intracellular pH elevation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of NADPH Oxidase 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra