Rabbit anti Myeloperoxidase
Myeloperoxidase antibody recognizes myeloperoxidase. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Myeloperoxidase (MPO) is a heme protein synthesized during myeloid differentiation that constitutes the major component of neutrophil azurophilic granules. Produced as a single chain precursor, myeloperoxidase is subsequently cleaved into a light and heavy chain. The mature myeloperoxidase is a tetramer composed of 2 light chains and 2 heavy chains. This enzyme produces hypohalous acids central to the microbicidal activity of netrophils (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human myeloperoxidase antibody detects a band of 60 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti myeloperoxidase detects a band of approximately 60 kDa in HL-60 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by ion exchange chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Gentamicin Sulfate.
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human Leukocytes
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P05164 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- MPO Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003682 chromatin binding
- GO:0006952 defense response
- GO:0005764 lysosome
- GO:0004601 peroxidase activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0030141 stored secretory granule
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- GO:0034374 low-density lipoprotein particle remodeling
- GO:0042744 hydrogen peroxide catabolic process
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Myeloperoxidase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.