Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti MTA1L1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Human MTA1L1 antibody recognizes human metastasis-associated protein 1-like 1 (MTA1L1), also known as MTA2, a subunit of the nucleosome remodelling and deacetylating complex (NURD) (Yao and Yang, 2003). MTA1L1 interacts with p53 and reduces the levels of acetylated p53, represses p53-dependent transcriptional activation and modulates p53-mediated cell growth arrest and apoptosis (Luo et al. 2000).
Rabbit anti Human MTA1L1 antibody detects metastasis-associated protein 1-like 1 as a band of 75 kDa in a wide range of human cell line lysates. Cross reactivity with rodent cell lines is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti MTA1L1 detects a band of approximately 75 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- A peptide corresponding to amino acids 652-688 of human MTA1L1.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up