Rabbit anti MNAR
MNAR antibody recognizes proline-, glutamic acid- and leucine-rich protein 1, also known as PELP1, modulator of non-genomic activity of estrogen receptor or transcription factor HMX3. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
A product of the MNAR (PELP1) gene, this protein is a novel steroid co-activator of the estrogen receptor (ER) which plays a role in E2-mediated cell cycle progression through interaction with the pRb pathway. MNAR acts as a transcriptional corepressor for nuclear receptors and can interact with chromatin-modifying complex components CBP (CRE-binding protein), histone deacetylase 2 and MTA (metastasis-associated protein)1. Other properties of MNAR include interaction with PI3K, STAT3, and EGF, and SH2-binding which modulates the interaction of the ER to c-Src, leading to MAPK activation. Studies have shown the deregulation of MNAR in breast tumours and endometrial cancers.
Rabbit anti Human MNAR antibody detects a band of 160 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti MNAR detects a band of approximately 160 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 744-771 amino acids from the central region of human MNAR
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q8IZL8 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PELP1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0071339 MLL1 complex
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of MNAR antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.