Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti Human MNAR antibody recognizes modulator of non-genomic activity of estrogen receptor, otherwise known as proline-, glutamic acid-, and leucine-rich protein-1.
A product of the MNAR (PELP1) gene, this protein is a novel steroid co-activator of the estrogen receptor (ER) which plays a role in E2-mediated cell cycle progression through interaction with the pRb pathway. MNAR acts as a transcriptional corepressor for nuclear receptors and can interact with chromatin-modifying complex components CBP (CRE-binding protein), histone deacetylase 2 and MTA (metastasis-associated protein)1. Other properties of MNAR include interaction with PI3K, STAT3, and EGF, and SH2-binding which modulates the interaction of the ER to c-Src, leading to MAPK activation. Deregulation of MNAR occurs in breast tumours and endometrial cancers (Nair and Vadlamudi 2007).
Rabbit anti Human MNAR antibody detects a band of 160 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti MNAR detects a band of approximately 160 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 744-771 amino acids from the central region of human MNAR
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up