Goat anti Human MIF antibody detects MIF as a single band of 13 kDa in a wide range of human cell line lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti MIF detects a band of approximately 13 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide with sequence C-NAANVGWNNSTFA from the C terminus of the protein sequence.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001516 prostaglandin biosynthetic process
- GO:0004167 dopachrome isomerase activity
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005126 cytokine receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0010629 negative regulation of gene expression
- GO:0010739 positive regulation of protein kinase A signaling cascade
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0033138 positive regulation of peptidyl-serine phosphorylation
- GO:0042056 chemoattractant activity
- GO:0043030 regulation of macrophage activation
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043498 cell surface binding
- GO:0043518 negative regulation of DNA damage response, signal transduction by p53 class mediator
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0048146 positive regulation of fibroblast proliferation
- GO:0050178 phenylpyruvate tautomerase activity
- GO:0050715 positive regulation of cytokine secretion
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0070207 protein homotrimerization
- GO:0070374 positive regulation of ERK1 and ERK2 cascade
- GO:0071157 negative regulation of cell cycle arrest
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of MIF antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra