Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti Human MCT2
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Human MCT2 antibody recognizes human monocarboxylate transporter 2, also known as MCT2 or Solute carrier family 16 member 7. MCT2 is a 478 amino acid ~52 kDa multi-pass transmembrane transporter molecule involved in the transport of pyruvate and lactate across cell membranes.
Northern blot analysis reveals expression of a larger transcript in most normal tissues compared to that which predominates in many cell lines (Lin et al. 1998) and this may be reflected in the slightly lower molecular weight band detected in lung carcinoma cell lysate by this antibody in western blots.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human MCT2 were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.02% Sodium Azide 0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide SNAQSVTSERETNI derived from C terminus of human MCT2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP728 detects bands of approximately 40 kDa and 60-70 kD in Raji cell lysates.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
Lin, R.Y. et al. (1998) Human monocarboxylate transporter 2 (MCT2) is a high affinity pyruvate transporter.
J Biol Chem. 273 (44): 28959-65.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005477 pyruvate secondary active transmembrane transporter activity
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0015293 symporter activity
- GO:0015355 secondary active monocarboxylate transmembrane transporter activity
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up