Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti Human Mcl-1 (C-Terminal)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Human Mcl-1 antibody recognises an epitope within the C-Terminal (CT) region of human Mcl-1, otherwise known as Myeloid cell leukaemia sequence 1, a mitochondrial-associated anti-apoptotic member of the Bcl-2 family, which acts as both an enhancer of cell survival (isoform 1), and promoter of cell death (isoform 2).
Mcl-1 is expressed in many different cell lines, and several types of cancer, and blockage of its function, may prove to be a useful therapeutic agent in the treatment of malignancies and inflammatory and infectious diseases.
Goat anti Human Mcl-1 antibody is expected to recognise the longer gene product, isoform 1.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog Expected from Sequence Rat Bovine Expected from Sequence Pig Expected from Sequence Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human Mcl-1 (CT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide sequence C-AGVGAGLAYLIR from the C-Terminal region of Mcl-1 (NP_068779.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP2138 detects a band of approximately 35kDa in human lung and K562 cell lysates.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for Mcl-1 antibody
Cencic, R. et al. (2013) Modifying chemotherapy response by targeted inhibition of eukaryotic initiation factor 4A.
Blood Cancer J. 3: e128.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up