Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti MAP3K12 detects a band of approximately 97 kDa in HEK293 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 828-859 of human MAP3K12
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004709 MAP kinase kinase kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0007254 JNK cascade
- GO:0016572 histone phosphorylation
- GO:0018105 peptidyl-serine phosphorylation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0018107 peptidyl-threonine phosphorylation
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0046777 protein autophosphorylation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up