Lysine-Specific Histone Demethylase antibody
|Rabbit anti Human lysine-specific histone demethylase antibody recognizes lysine-specific histone demethylase (LSD1), a ubiquitously expressed nuclear protein belonging to the flavin monoamine oxidase family and containing a single SWIRM domain.
Histone modifications mediate changes in gene expression by altering chromatin structure or by serving as a platform to recruit other proteins. LSD1 is an amine oxidase that catalyzes the lysine-specific demethylation of histone proteins via an FAD-dependent oxidative reaction. Methylation on histone H3-K9 is thought to play an important role in heterochromatin formation, while methylation on arginine and some lysine residues, e.g. H3-K4, are associated with active transcription.
Rabbit anti Human lysine-specific histone demethylase antibody recognizes a band of ~115 kDa in multiple cell lines by western blotting under reducing conditions. This antibody is expected to recognize both described isoforms of lysine-specific histone demethylase.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti lysine-specific histone demethylase antibody detects a band of approximately 115 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Peptide corresponding corresponding to a 17 amino acid sequence from the N-terminus of human LSD1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up