LXR Beta antibody
Rabbit anti LXR Beta
Rabbit anti-human LXR beta antibody recognizes oxysterols receptor LXR-beta, also known as liver X nuclear receptor beta, nuclear orphan receptor LXR-beta, nuclear receptor NER, or steroid hormone-nuclear receptor NER.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The liver X receptors, LXRA and LXRB, form a subfamily of the nuclear receptor superfamily and are key regulators of macrophage function, controlling transcriptional programs involved in lipid homeostasis and inflammation. The inducible LXRA gene is highly expressed in liver, adrenal gland, intestine, adipose tissue, macrophages, lung, and kidney, whereas LXRB is ubiquitously expressed. Ligand-activated LXRs form obligate heterodimers with retinoid X receptors and regulate expression of target genes containing LXR response elements (Korf et al. 2009) (supplied by OMIM, Jan 2010).
Rabbit anti Human LXR beta antibody detects a band of 63 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti LXR beta detects a band of approximately 63 kDa in A549 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human LXR beta
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol.
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P55055 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- NR1H2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003707 steroid hormone receptor activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010745 negative regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- GO:0010867 positive regulation of triglyceride biosynthetic process
- GO:0010875 positive regulation of cholesterol efflux
- GO:0010887 negative regulation of cholesterol storage
- GO:0032270 positive regulation of cellular protein metabolic process
- GO:0032369 negative regulation of lipid transport
- GO:0034339 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter by nuclear hormone receptor
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0045723 positive regulation of fatty acid biosynthetic process
- GO:0048550 negative regulation of pinocytosis
- GO:0051006 positive regulation of lipoprotein lipase activity
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only.
Applications of LXR Beta antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.