LXR Beta antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti Human LXR beta antibody recognizes the oxysterols receptor LXR beta, also known as ubiquitously-expressed nuclear receptor, nuclear receptor NER, steroid hormone nuclear receptor NER or nuclear receptor subfamily 1 group H member 2.
The liver X receptors, LXRA and LXRB, form a subfamily of the nuclear receptor superfamily and are key regulators of macrophage function, controlling transcriptional programs involved in lipid homeostasis and inflammation. The inducible LXRA gene is highly expressed in liver, adrenal gland, intestine, adipose tissue, macrophages, lung, and kidney, whereas LXRB is ubiquitously expressed. Ligand-activated LXRs form obligate heterodimers with retinoid X receptors and regulate expression of target genes containing LXR response elements (Korf et al. 2009) (supplied by OMIM, Jan 2010).
Rabbit anti Human LXR beta antibody detects a band of 63 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti LXR beta detects a band of approximately 63 kDa in A549 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human LXR beta
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003707 steroid hormone receptor activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010745 negative regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- GO:0010867 positive regulation of triglyceride biosynthetic process
- GO:0010875 positive regulation of cholesterol efflux
- GO:0010887 negative regulation of cholesterol storage
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0032270 positive regulation of cellular protein metabolic process
- GO:0032369 negative regulation of lipid transport
- GO:0034339 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter by nuclear hormone receptor
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0045723 positive regulation of fatty acid biosynthetic process
- GO:0048550 negative regulation of pinocytosis
- GO:0051006 positive regulation of lipoprotein lipase activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up