Lipoprotein A antibody
Goat anti Human lipoprotein A antibody recognizes human lipoprotein a (Lpa), a putative risk factor for atherosclerotic disease.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native, purified.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from the date of despatch.
- P08519 Related reagents
- P04114 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- APOB Related reagents
- LPA Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001968 fibronectin binding
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0004866 endopeptidase inhibitor activity
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0006629 lipid metabolic process
- GO:0006869 lipid transport
- GO:0006898 receptor-mediated endocytosis
- GO:0008015 blood circulation
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0034185 apolipoprotein binding
- GO:0034358 plasma lipoprotein particle
- GO:0042157 lipoprotein metabolic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Lipoprotein A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)