Leptin Receptor antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti Human Leptin Receptor
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- Leptin Receptor
|Goat anti Human Leptin receptor antibody recognizes the human leptin receptor, designated CD295, a type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the cytokine receptor family, which binds with high affinity to the adipocyte-specific hormone leptin, an obesity factor involved in the regulation of adipose-tissue mass/body weight through hypothalamic effects.
The effects of leptin through binding to the long form of CD295 (LRb), are mediated via the JAK/STAT3 signalling pathway, and are vital for the regulation of the normal physiology of many cells, including food intake, lipid metabolism and energy expenditure. CD295-leptin signalling is also involved in the differential regulation of naive and memory T cell proliferation and promotes the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines, including interferon and interleukin-2.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human leptin receptor was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence C-TQDDIEKHQSDAG from the internal region of leptin receptor (NP_002294.2; NP_001003679.1; NP_001003680.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP1396 detects a band of approximately 150kDa in human brain cell lysates.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004896 cytokine receptor activity
- GO:0006112 energy reserve metabolic process
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up