The LDHB gene encodes an enzyme which catalyzes the reversible conversion of lactate, pyruvate, NAD and NADH, in the glycolytic pathway. Mutations in LDHB are associated with Lactate dehydrogenase B deficiency (LDHBD). Pseudogenes have been identified on the X chromosome and on chromosome. Multiple alternatively spliced variants, encoding the same protein, have been identified (provided by RefSeq, Mar 2010).
Goat anti Human LDHB antibody detects a band of 37 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti LDHB detects a band of approximately 37 kDa in A549 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Peptide sequence C-NARGLTSVINQKLK
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004459 L-lactate dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006090 pyruvate metabolic process
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of LDHB antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra