Goat anti LDHB
Goat anti-human LDHB antibody recognizes L-lactate dehydrogenase B chain, also known as LDH heart subunit, epididymis secretory protein Li 281, lactate dehydrogenase H chain or renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-46.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The LDHB gene encodes an enzyme which catalyzes the reversible conversion of lactate, pyruvate, NAD and NADH, in the glycolytic pathway. Mutations in LDHB are associated with Lactate dehydrogenase B deficiency (LDHBD). Pseudogenes have been identified on the X chromosome and on chromosome. Multiple alternatively spliced variants, encoding the same protein, have been identified (provided by RefSeq, Mar 2010).
Goat anti Human LDHB antibody detects a band of 37 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti LDHB detects a band of approximately 37 kDa in A549 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Peptide sequence C-NARGLTSVINQKLK
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol.
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P07195 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LDHB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004459 L-lactate dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006090 pyruvate metabolic process
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only.
Applications of LDHB antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.