LASP-1 is a member of a subfamily of LIM proteins, characterized by a LIM motif and a domain of Src homology region 3, and also a member of the nebulin family of actin-binding proteins. Encoded by the LASP1 gene, this protein is a cAMP and cGMP dependent signaling protein and binds to the actin cytoskeleton at extensions of the cell membrane. LASP-1 has been linked to metastatic breast cancer, hematopoetic tumors such as B-cell lymphomas, and colorectal cancer (provided by RefSeq, Oct 2012).
Rabbit anti Human LASP-1 antibody detects a band of 38 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti LASP-1 detects a band of approximately 38 kDa in A431 cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 120-148 of human LASP-1
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0005070 SH3/SH2 adaptor activity
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0015075 ion transmembrane transporter activity
- GO:0030864 cortical actin cytoskeleton
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of LASP-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra