Lamin B Receptor antibody
Encoded by the LBR gene, laminin B receptor belongs to the ERG4/ERG24 family. It localized in the nuclear envelope inner membrane and anchors the lamina and the heterochromatin to the membrane. It may mediate interaction between chromatin and lamin B. Mutations of LBR has been associated with autosomal recessive HEM/Greenberg skeletal dysplasia. Alternative splicing occurs at this locus and two transcript variants encoding the same protein have been identified (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human laminin B receptor antibody detects a band of 67 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti lamin B receptor detects a band of approximately 67 kDa in A431 cell lysate
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the central region of human lamin B receptor
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0005521 lamin binding
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005639 integral to nuclear inner membrane
- GO:0006695 cholesterol biosynthetic process
- GO:0050613 delta14-sterol reductase activity
- GO:0070087 chromo shadow domain binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Lamin B Receptor antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra