Kinesin Heavy Chain antibody
Filter by Application:WB P IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti kinesin heavy chain detects a band of approximately 110 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence C-QPVAVRGGGGKQV from the C-terminal region of kinesin heavy chain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Navone, F. et al. (1992) Cloning and expression of a human kinesin heavy chain gene: interaction of the COOH-terminal domain with cytoplasmic microtubules in transfected CV-1 cells.
J Cell Biol. 117 (6): 1263-75.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003777 microtubule motor activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005871 kinesin complex
- GO:0005874 microtubule
- GO:0008017 microtubule binding
- GO:0035617 stress granule disassembly
- GO:0047496 vesicle transport along microtubule
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up