Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti Human ITPA antibody recognizes ITPA also known as inosine triphosphate pyrophosphatase, ITPase, NTPase, inosine triphosphatase-A, non-standard purine NTP pyrophosphatase, nucleoside-triphosphate diphosphatase or putative oncogene protein HLC14-06-P.
The ITPA gene encodes an inosine triphosphate pyrophosphohydrolase. The encoded protein hydrolyzes inosine triphosphate and deoxyinosine triphosphate to the monophosphate nucleotide and diphosphate. This protein, a member of the HAM1 NTPase protein family is found in the cytoplasm and acts as a homodimer. Defects in the encoded protein can result in inosine triphosphate pyrophosphorylase deficiency (ITPAD) which causes an accumulation of ITP in red blood cells. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Jun 2012).
Rabbit anti Human ITPA antibody detects a band of 23 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ITPA detects a band of approximately 23 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 24-51 of human ITPA
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up