Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti IRF4 detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5 % BSA
- Peptide with the sequence C-HISNPEDYHRSIR, from the C terminus of the protein sequence
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003702 RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0042110 T cell activation
- GO:0045082 positive regulation of interleukin-10 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045086 positive regulation of interleukin-2 biosynthetic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045368 positive regulation of interleukin-13 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045404 positive regulation of interleukin-4 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045622 regulation of T-helper cell differentiation
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060337 type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up