IRAK3 inhibits the dissociation of IRAK1 and IRAK4 from the Toll-like receptor signalling complex by either inhibiting the phosphorylation of IRAK1 and IRAK4 or stabilising the receptor complex. It is predominantly expressed in peripheral blood lymphocytes. Defects in the IRAK3 gene are associated with susceptibility to asthma-related traits type 5.
Rabbit anti Human IRAK3 antibody does not cross-react with IRAK or IRAK2.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IRAK3 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.02% Sodium Azide
- Peptide corresponding to amino acids from the carboxy terminus of human IRAK3.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0010933 positive regulation of macrophage tolerance induction
- GO:0010936 negative regulation of macrophage cytokine production
- GO:0032088 negative regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0032494 response to peptidoglycan
- GO:0032496 response to lipopolysaccharide
- GO:0032695 negative regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0032715 negative regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0032720 negative regulation of tumor necrosis factor production
- GO:0034122 negative regulation of toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0042177 negative regulation of protein catabolic process
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043242 negative regulation of protein complex disassembly
- GO:0043330 response to exogenous dsRNA
- GO:0043407 negative regulation of MAP kinase activity
- GO:0045824 negative regulation of innate immune response
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0070498 interleukin-1-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0070555 response to interleukin-1
- For research purposes only
Applications of IRAK3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||2ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Western Blotting
- AHP1611 detects a band of approximately 68kDa in mouse spleen lysates.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):Biotin||STAR121B||E WB||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR121F||F||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR121P||E WB||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR124P||C E WB||1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:FITC||STAR34B||C F||1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:RPE||STAR35A||F||1 ml|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®488||STAR36D488GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:DyLight®680||STAR36D680GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Dylight®800||STAR36D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|