Rabbit anti Human IRAK3 antibody recognizes human Interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase 3 (IRAK3), a member of the IRAK/Pelle family. IRAKs associate with the IL1/Toll receptors after IL-1 or LPS stimulation, thereby playing an important role in the inflammatory response.
IRAK3 inhibits the dissociation of IRAK1 and IRAK4 from the Toll-like receptor signalling complex by either inhibiting the phosphorylation of IRAK1 and IRAK4 or stabilising the receptor complex. It is predominantly expressed in peripheral blood lymphocytes. Defects in the IRAK3 gene are associated with susceptibility to asthma-related traits type 5.
Rabbit anti Human IRAK3 antibody does not cross-react with IRAK or IRAK2.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IRAK3 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Peptide corresponding to amino acids from the carboxy terminus of human IRAK3.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
magnesium ion binding
negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
response to virus
protein serine/threonine kinase activity
positive regulation of macrophage tolerance induction
negative regulation of macrophage cytokine production
negative regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
response to peptidoglycan
response to lipopolysaccharide
negative regulation of interleukin-12 production
negative regulation of interleukin-6 production
negative regulation of tumor necrosis factor production
negative regulation of toll-like receptor signaling pathway
negative regulation of protein catabolic process
protein homodimerization activity
negative regulation of protein complex disassembly
response to exogenous dsRNA
negative regulation of MAP kinase activity
negative regulation of innate immune response
protein heterodimerization activity
positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
interleukin-1-mediated signaling pathway
response to interleukin-1
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IRAK3 antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- AHP1611 detects a band of approximately 68kDa in mouse spleen lysates.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra