IRAK2 is one of two putative serine/threonine kinases that become associated with the interleukin-1 receptor (IL-1R) upon stimulation and is reported to participate in the IL-1-induced upregulation of NF-kappaB (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human IRAK2 antibody detects a band of 69 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti IRAK2 detects a band of approximately 69 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Peptide corresponding to amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human IRAK2.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0001959 regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004704 NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007249 I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0007254 JNK cascade
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0032088 negative regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0051403 stress-activated MAPK cascade
- GO:0070498 interleukin-1-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0070555 response to interleukin-1
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IRAK2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|