Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti IQGAP1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Human IQGAP1 antibody recognizes human IQGAP1, a member of the IQGAP family. IQGAP1 is scaffold protein of, among others, the MAPK pathway, binding three consecutive signaling molecules RAF, MEK and ERK and thereby facilitating their interaction. Through this role in a core signaling network, IQGAP has major impact on cytoskeletal reorganization, proliferation, cell motility and invasion (White et al., 2012).
Researchers have identified IQGAP1 as important to the hyperactive MAPK signaling associated with several forms of cancer ( Jameson et al., 2013).
Goat anti Human IQGAP1 detects IQGAP1 as a band of 189 kDa in a range of human cell line lysates. Cross reactivity with rodent cell lines is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti IQGAP1 detects a band of approximately 189 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Peptide sequence C-KRQSGQTDPLQKEE, from the internal region of the protein sequence.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005095 GTPase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005099 Ras GTPase activator activity
- GO:0005516 calmodulin binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005884 actin filament
- GO:0006112 energy reserve metabolic process
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050796 regulation of insulin secretion
- GO:0019903 protein phosphatase binding
- GO:0030496 midbody
- GO:0051056 regulation of small GTPase mediated signal transduction
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up