Researchers have identified IQGAP1 as important to the hyperactive MAPK signaling associated with several forms of cancer ( Jameson et al., 2013).
Goat anti Human IQGAP1 detects IQGAP1 as a band of 189 kDa in a range of human cell line lysates. Cross reactivity with rodent cell lines is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti IQGAP1 detects a band of approximately 189 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence C-KRQSGQTDPLQKEE, from the internal region of the protein sequence.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005095 GTPase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005099 Ras GTPase activator activity
- GO:0005516 calmodulin binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005884 actin filament
- GO:0006112 energy reserve metabolic process
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0050796 regulation of insulin secretion
- GO:0019903 protein phosphatase binding
- GO:0030496 midbody
- GO:0051056 regulation of small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IQGAP1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra