Rabbit anti IP3R 3 antibody
recognizes inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor type 3, also known as IP3R 3, InsP3R3 and type 3 inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor. It is an intracellular Ca2+ release channel that modulates cellular functions including gene expression and cellular growth (Patterson et al. 2004
). The F-box protein FBXL2 binds IP3R3 and targets it for ubiquitin-, p97- and proteasome-mediated degradation. This limits Ca2+ influx into mitochondria (Kuchay et al. 2017
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to IP3R 3 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1630-1870 of human IP3R 3
- Store at -20oC
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IP3R 3 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti IP3R 3 antibody detects a band of approximately 300 kDa in HeLa, L02 and HepG2 cell lysates under reducing conditions
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available