Rabbit anti Human Interleukin-7:Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Human Interleukin-7 antibody recognizes human interleukin-7. IL-7 is a 152 amino acid glycoprotein and pleiotropic haematopoietic growth factor, secreted by thymic, splenic and bone marrow stromal/epithelial cells, keratinocytes and follicular dendritic cells. Originally termed pre-B cell factor, due to its involvement in the development of early B cells, IL-7 has since been shown to be mitogenic for early T cells and can also co-stimulate the proliferation of mature T cells in the presence of IL-2 and Concavalin A. IL-7 signals through a transmembrane receptor consisting of the IL-7Ra chain (CD127) and common cytokine gamma chain, triggering a number of non-receptor tyrosine kinase signalling pathways.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IL-7 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human IL-7 (PHP046).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005139 interleukin-7 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0009887 organ morphogenesis
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0045453 bone resorption
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045582 positive regulation of T cell differentiation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up