Rabbit anti human IL-27Rα antibody recognizes the carboxy terminal of the alpha subunit of the human IL-27 receptor, otherwise known as the T cell cytokine receptor (TCCR). It is a member of the type I cytokine receptor family with higher levels of expression in CD4+ T cells than in CD8+ T cells. It is a receptor for Interleukin-27 and is involved in the regulation of Th1-type T cells. It also appears to be involved in innate defense mechanisms. It is highly expressed in lymphoid tissue such as spleen, lymph nodes and peripheral blood leukocytes. It is also weakly expressed in tissues such as the heart, brain and lung.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human IL-27Rα (C-Terminal) was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
Pack Size: 50 µg
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Pack Size: 0.1 mg
0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A peptide corresponding to amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human IL-27Rα precursor.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to plasma membrane
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IL-27 Receptor Alpha antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
||5.0ug/ml Pack Size: 50 µg
5ug/ml Pack Size: 0.1 mg
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti human IL-27Rα detects a band of approximately 70kDa in human spleen tissue lysates.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra