Goat anti Human Interleukin-22 Receptor (N-Terminal) antibody specifically recognizes an epitope within the N-terminal (NT) region of human interleukin-22 receptor (IL-22R), also known as IL-22R alpha-1 (IL22RA1), a member of the type II cytokine receptor family, which signals via the JAK-STAT signalling pathway.
IL-22R acts as the functional receptor for IL-22, through association with the beta chain of the IL-10R, and as a receptor for IL-20 and IL-24 through association with the beta chain of IL-20R. Binding of IL-22 to functional IL-22R can be blocked by a soluble form of the receptor known as IL22 binding protein (IL22BP).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human IL-22R (NT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide DSGPEGTPDTVYSIEYKTYGERDWVAKKG corresponding to amino acids 42-70 within the N-terminal region of human IL-22 receptor.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
interferon receptor activity
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IL-22 Receptor antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Spleen or tonsil
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available