IL-21 Receptor antibody
Filter by Application:P Reset
|Rabbit anti Human interleukin-21 receptor antibody recognizes an epitope within the N-terminal (NT) region of human interleukin-21 receptor (IL-21R), a type I transmembrane protein and member of the type I cytokine receptor family, selectively expressed by lymphoid tissues, which acts as the receptor for IL-21.
Interaction between IL-21R and IL-21 results in the activation of several downstream signaling molecules including JAK1 and STAT1 and plays an essential role in the differentiation and proliferation of B cells, T cells and natural killer (NK) cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human IL-21R (NT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide CILEMWNLHPSTLTLTWQDQYEELKDEATS corresponding to amino acids 35-65 within the N-terminal region of human IL-21R.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/150|
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human lung or tonsil.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for IL-21 Receptor antibody
Coit, P. et al. (2016) DNA methylation analysis of the temporal artery microenvironment in giant cell arteritis.
Ann Rheum Dis. 75 (6): 1196-202.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up