IL-19 has been implicated as a regulator in the inflammatory response and signals through binding to a receptor complex (IL-20R) composed of the IL-20R1 (CRF2–8) and IL-20R2 (CRF2–11 ) chains, which leads to the activation of signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 (STAT3).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IL-19 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant human IL-19.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Q9UHD0 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IL19 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-19 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Product Specific References
Chang, C. et al. (2003) Crystal structure of interleukin-19 defines a new subfamily of helical cytokines.
J. Biol. Chem. 278: 3308-3313.