|Rabbit anti Human Interleukin-12 antibody, recognizes human IL-12. IL-12 is a pleiotropic 75kDa heterodimeric glycoprotein, consisting of disulfide-linked IL-12A (p35) and IL-12B (p40) subunits, which signals through the high affinity IL-12 receptor.
IL-12 is produced primarily by antigen presenting cells and was originally called cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor (CLMF), identified by its ability to induce cytotoxic effector cells, in synergy with IL-2. IL-12 is an important factor in the T helper cell (Th1) immune response, promotes the development and activity of activated T cells and natural killer cells (NK), induces IFN-gamma production, and enhances resistance against invading pathogens.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended. N.B For functional studies do not add azide.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IL-12 were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human IL-12 (PHP100)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml after reconstitution.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
References for IL-12 antibody
Munari, F. et al. (2014) Cytokine BAFF released by Helicobacter pylori-infected macrophages triggers the Th17 response in human chronic gastritis.
J Immunol. 193 (11): 5584-94.
Gubler, U. et al. (1991) Coexpression of two distinct genes is required to generate secreted bioactive cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 88 (10): 4143-7.
Rossol, S. et al. (1997) Interleukin-12 induction of Th1 cytokines is important for viral clearance in chronic hepatitis B.
J Clin Invest. 99 (12): 3025-33.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001916 positive regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0002860 positive regulation of natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity directed against tumor cell target
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005143 interleukin-12 receptor binding
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0050830 defense response to Gram-positive bacterium
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010224 response to UV-B
- GO:0016477 cell migration
- GO:0032496 response to lipopolysaccharide
- GO:0032700 negative regulation of interleukin-17 production
- GO:0032729 positive regulation of interferon-gamma production
- GO:0032816 positive regulation of natural killer cell activation
- GO:0034393 positive regulation of smooth muscle cell apoptosis
- GO:0042520 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat4 protein
- GO:0043514 interleukin-12 complex
- GO:0045513 interleukin-27 binding
- GO:0045785 positive regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0048662 negative regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0051135 positive regulation of NK T cell activation
- GO:0002230 positive regulation of defense response to virus by host
- GO:0002827 positive regulation of T-helper 1 type immune response
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0004896 cytokine receptor activity
- GO:0050829 defense response to Gram-negative bacterium
- GO:0010535 positive regulation of activation of JAK2 kinase activity
- GO:0019953 sexual reproduction
- GO:0032693 negative regulation of interleukin-10 production
- GO:0032725 positive regulation of granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor production
- GO:0032733 positive regulation of interleukin-10 production
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0032740 positive regulation of interleukin-17 production
- GO:0032760 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor production
- GO:0032819 positive regulation of natural killer cell proliferation
- GO:0034105 positive regulation of tissue remodeling
- GO:0042088 T-helper 1 type immune response
- GO:0042093 T-helper cell differentiation
- GO:0042095 interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0042104 positive regulation of activated T cell proliferation
- GO:0042346 positive regulation of NF-kappaB import into nucleus
- GO:0042510 regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat1 protein
- GO:0042517 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 protein
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- GO:0043382 positive regulation of memory T cell differentiation
- GO:0045078 positive regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0045672 positive regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0050729 positive regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0051142 positive regulation of NK T cell proliferation
- GO:0070743 interleukin-23 complex
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up