IKK Gamma antibody
IKK gamma is the regulatory subunit of the IKK core complex which phosphorylates the inhibitors of NF-kB, thereby leading to the dissociation of the inhibitor/NF-kB complex and eventually the degradation of the inhibitor. IKK gamma is also a mediator for TAX activation of NF-kB and might be implicated in the NF-kB mediated protection from cytokine toxicity. It is found in the heart, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
Rabbit anti Human IKK gamma antibody detects IKK gamma as a band of 48 kDa in a range of human cell line lysates. Cross reactivity with rodent cell lines is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti IKK gamma detects a band of approximately 48 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 400-416 of human IKK gamma.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0006974 response to DNA damage stimulus
- GO:0007254 JNK cascade
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0051403 stress-activated MAPK cascade
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IKK Gamma antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra