Goat F(ab')2 anti Human IgM antibody recognizes human IgM and shows less than 1% cross-reactivity with other human immunoglobulin classes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragment of IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography, followed by pepsin digestion.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human IgM Fc5μ fragment
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.9 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01871 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHM Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgM antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)