Goat F(ab′)2 anti Human IgG/A/M recognizes heavy and light chains of human IgG, IgA and IgM. It also recognises light chains of human IgD and may recognize immunoglobulins from other species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab)2 fragments of purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human Ig were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography. F(ab)2 fragments were prepared by pepsin digestion.
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- F(ab')2 concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG IgA IgM antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available