Goat F(ab′)2 anti Human IgG heavy chain antibody recognizes the heavy chain of human IgG. Goat F(ab′)2 anti Human IgG heavy chain antibody has been cross adsorbed against human IgM, IgD and IgA and pooled mouse sera and mouse immunoglobulins. It may react with IgG from other species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragments of purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. F(ab')2 fragments were prepared by gel filtration chromatography of pepsin digested goat anti human IgG antibody.
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- F(ab')2 concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)