Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti IGF2BP-1 detects a band of approximately 63 kDa in K562 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 508-534 of human IGF2BP-1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003730 mRNA 3'-UTR binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0010494 stress granule
- GO:0010610 regulation of mRNA stability involved in response to stress
- GO:0017148 negative regulation of translation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030027 lamellipodium
- GO:0042035 regulation of cytokine biosynthetic process
- GO:0043197 dendritic spine
- GO:0045182 translation regulator activity
- GO:0048027 mRNA 5'-UTR binding
- GO:0070934 CRD-mediated mRNA stabilization
- GO:0070937 CRD-mediated mRNA stability complex
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up