Sheep anti Human insulin-like growth factor I antibody recognizes human insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), a secreted peptide which plays an essential role in the regulation of growth and development.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human insulin like growth factor I.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 2.8 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P05019 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGF1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0006260 DNA replication
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0005158 insulin receptor binding
- GO:0005159 insulin-like growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0007265 Ras protein signal transduction
- GO:0007517 muscle organ development
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0009441 glycolate metabolic process
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0014068 positive regulation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase cascade
- GO:0014834 satellite cell maintenance involved in skeletal muscle regeneration
- GO:0014896 muscle hypertrophy
- GO:0014904 myotube cell development
- GO:0014911 positive regulation of smooth muscle cell migration
- GO:0046326 positive regulation of glucose import
- GO:0016942 insulin-like growth factor binding protein complex
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0034392 negative regulation of smooth muscle cell apoptosis
- GO:0035630 bone mineralization involved in bone maturation
- GO:0040014 regulation of multicellular organism growth
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- GO:0043568 positive regulation of insulin-like growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0045445 myoblast differentiation
- GO:0045669 positive regulation of osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0045725 positive regulation of glycogen biosynthetic process
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0045821 positive regulation of glycolysis
- GO:0045840 positive regulation of mitosis
- GO:0046579 positive regulation of Ras protein signal transduction
- GO:0048146 positive regulation of fibroblast proliferation
- GO:0048661 positive regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0050679 positive regulation of epithelial cell proliferation
- GO:0051450 myoblast proliferation
- For research purposes only
Applications of IGF-I antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||1.5 ml||C E F WB|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:DyLight®488||STAR88D488GA||0.1 mg||F IF|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:FITC||STAR88F||1 mg||C|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||1 ml||C E P WB|